MyDreamConnect (registered with CAC) is a socially responsible learning platform that has been in existence since year 2013 offering LIFE ADVANCEMENT services and Computer/Internet skills to people.
MyDreamConnect was properly launched in October 2015, as a platform to empower talented teenagers (still in high school or graduated) to learn skills that will help them master life concepts to envision a brighter future for themselves, their families and the society they belong, and most importantly, a platform to help teenagers come together, get them to collaborate to solve major problems in their own legitimate little ways and make it a lifelong habit.
MyDreamConnect offers 3 major programs (SHAPE, STAR & MIX) through classroom and private discussions, and uses games to teach for practical experience.
@MyDreamConnect, we offer teenagers opportunity to learn computer skills for some exposure and sophistication, and we teach them to
1. Deal ethically in all situations;
2. Use their talents to serve and have positive impacts;
3. Become willing to work countless hours to realize their dreams (either as an employee or the employer);
4. Follow their hearts to unite people around common causes for a stunning impact;
5. Ensure their leadership style is collaborative and not autocratic, as well as discourage them from being competitive with their peers; and
6. Become successful minding their business.
OUR VISION is to become one of the top 5 recognized institutions for creative collaboration and people development globally.
OUR MISSION is to deliberately develop plans to resolve issues plaguing youth development; we create a friendly environment that encourages life-long learning for our students to express high expectations for their advancement in life.
Promoting healthy development of people and work processes.
OUR CORE VALUES
Mastery, Efficiency, Reliability, Respect for Lives & Youthfulness (MERRY)
WHY WE DO WHAT WE DO!
* We want people to use their talents to the fullest extent to excel in projects, tasks and then life.
* We want people to understand their strengths and weaknesses so they can confidently seek help and collaborate where necessary.
* We want people to develop capacity to lead and influence others for results worthy of emulation.