Our Entrepreneurship, Sustainability & Business Plan Writing course is much more than a course; it’s a hands-on classroom training that will help you to create instant output (your analysis and your plan). Therefore it looks more like a workshop than a lecture. This course does not require that you have any business background; using our step by step by step methodology, you will be able to create, develop and write a great business plan.
The course provides a framework for you to analyze the external environment of your business (existing or in creation) and develop a state of the art Business Plan. And it includes a set of easy-to-use editable templates (including financial template) that you will work on, print and can use to scale-up.
|WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Understand Entrepreneurship, Innovation & Sustainability
- The “triple bottom line”.
- Evaluate your business strengths and weaknesses
- Create your organization’s bio(s)
- Create a comprehensive external analysis for your business
- Analyze your environment, industry, market and how to play effectively
- Understand your customers and competitions
- Wrap up and uncover opportunities
- Be able to define your purpose, ambition and goals, to carve your business vision, mission and objectives.
- Develop Strategies for management, marketing and sales
- How to create an effective operational and Financial Plan
- Identify legal and administrative requirement of your business and be able to identify and mitigate risks
- Develop fund raising and exit strategy
- Develop a VIABLE Business Plan and your Business Model (BM)
- Any aspiring entrepreneur looking to win a business grant.
- Starters that want to develop a Business Plan
- Existing entrepreneurs in need of a Business Plan
- Managers asked to write a business plan
- Consultant looking for a framework to help clients to develop a plan.
DURATION: 4 Days (Weekend & Weekdays versions)
DATE: New Date To Be Announced
FORMAT(S): Instructor-Led Classroom Training