There’s a reason why roughly 94% of small businesses use social media as a marketing tool, but doing it effectively is a whole other subject. A big mistake small businesses encounter is trying to tackle every social channel at once. While it’s good to be eager to be on these platforms, you also have to strategically take your time and invest in a few of the essentials first. This course will help you understand the need for a dynamic web presence, key concepts relevant to social media and the considerations that need to be made for engaging with social media, and learn how to meaningfully measure social media engagement using platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, blogs, LinkedIn, YouTube and their useful features.
|WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Understand the need for a dynamic web presence.
- The different elements of a dynamic website.
- The different steps of research and planning for a dynamic website.
- The different areas to consider when creating a website. – Identify key interactive elements that can be added to a website.
- The different issues that must be addressed when creating a website for your business.
- The key concepts relevant to social media.
- The different considerations that need to be made for engaging with social media.
- The different types of social media and their benefits.
- The different ways for preparing and sharing social media content.
- How to meaningfully measure social media engagement.
- Gain more insights on Twitter, Facebook, blogs, LinkedIn, YouTube and their useful features.
- Professionals working in the areas of marketing, social media and branding.
- Small business owners seeking information about the subject.
- Anyone who would like to learn more about how effective social media can drive their business.
DURATION: 1 Day
DATE: To be confirmed
FORMAT(S): Instructor-Led Classroom Training