Achieving personal success depends on implementing good, healthy mental habits. This course explains how you should treat life as an experiment, how you should be willing to fail and learn from your mistakes. Our advise will focus on the fact that you should have confidence in what you know well, but realize that you have a lot more to learn and that you must keep yourself learning at all times.
|WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Why you should resist the forces that chip away at creative energy and make an effort toward innovation to remain young at heart;
- Why it is ok to be an artist, an innovator and a design thinker;
- Why fostering lifelong creativity depends on instituting good, healthy mental habits;
- How it is important to field observations with fresh eyes in order to spot new opportunities;
- Why you should treat life as an experiment, take risks and be prepared for ideas not to work out;
- How you can cultivate an attitude of wisdom and keep learning more at all times;
- Why you should use your whole brain and the importance of using your tortoise mind; and
- Why you should follow you passionate career path and do what you love.
|Anyone who want to gain greater knowledge and understanding about achieving personal success.
DURATION: 1 Day
DATE: March, April, June, August, October
FORMAT(S): Instructor-Led Classroom Training